Wow... I can't believe how fast this summer has flown by, especially August. I can't wait for fall. I love the fall time. I'm getting excited for October to come. I'm ready for Little Sister to be here, and ready to be done being pregnant. The last month seems to be the hardest. I can't complain too much. This pregnancy hasn't been bad at all and everything seems to be going well. She is measuring right on and wiggling all the time. Kaden is so funny, his sister (in his tummy) wiggles too. He lets me feel her when she wiggles. The other day, while giving him a bath, he told me his belly button was dirty. So I told him to wash it out with his washcloth. He told me that he couldn't cause it was sister's feet coming out and it would get her wet. It's so funny the things little ones think of and say.
Well this past month and a half have been busy. Jared has been busy bow hunting with his friends. Which is nice for me cause it gives me a good excuse to go visit my parents. Kaden loves going to Pappa Jeff and Nanny Ann's house. Pappa Jeff took us fishing one Saturday. It was fun. Unfortunately we didn't catch anything, but the jeep ride up the canyon was fun.
This last weekend we went to the State Fair. Fairs sure do bring out the best of all people! It's a great place to people watch. Kaden loved looking at all the animals and riding the rides. I think his favorite one was the blow up castle that kids can jump in. We could've let him jump all night and he would have been happy. He's still talking about it today.
Well this past month and a half have been busy. Jared has been busy bow hunting with his friends. Which is nice for me cause it gives me a good excuse to go visit my parents. Kaden loves going to Pappa Jeff and Nanny Ann's house. Pappa Jeff took us fishing one Saturday. It was fun. Unfortunately we didn't catch anything, but the jeep ride up the canyon was fun.
This last weekend we went to the State Fair. Fairs sure do bring out the best of all people! It's a great place to people watch. Kaden loved looking at all the animals and riding the rides. I think his favorite one was the blow up castle that kids can jump in. We could've let him jump all night and he would have been happy. He's still talking about it today.



6 comments:
Hey Sandy~ It was good to hear from you too! We do need to get together soon! I am adding you my friends list also!!! I'm so excited you are having a girl, they are so much fun!
Kaden is so funny. I bet he can't wait until his baby sister is here. My mom told me you are naming her Cody. How are you spelling it? That's so cute. I wish I would've been able to see you when you were down for Stacy's wedding. I saw the pictures. You look so cute pregnant. Let me know when you are down in November. I can't wait to see you and your cute new baby.
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog. Kaden is hilarious. He will be such a great big brother. check out our blog at www.brandonandkrystalclo.blogspot.com
We are going private though at the end of the week so if you want an invitation I will need your email address. Also, I still want to do a scentsy party soon. call me!
Krystal Clough
oh cute I'm so excited I found you now go a head & link to me!
Hey guys! Congrats on the baby! I bet she's cute!
lets see your baby already...update this thing.
Post a Comment