Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Day At The Beach

Shannon and I took our kids to the beach. (at Daybreak) I know. I had no idea they had a beach there either. Shannon had told me how fun it was, so I was so excited to go and let the kids play in the sand and maybe I could get some desperately needed sun. After all, I do glow in the dark. So I met Shannon at the Daybreak lake, to learn that I was the only mom on the entire lake with a swimsuit on. A little embarrassing, but we didn't let that stop us from having a good time. The kids loved playing in the sand and splashing in the water. It really felt like a day at the beach!!!!

Hadlee and Kade loving the sand

6 comments:

Shanna said...

Cute pic's looks like so much fun!

Evie B. said...

So fun! I didn't even know there was a beach there!

The Judd Family said...

Sandy, I love your cute pictures of your kids at the top of your blog. What a fun beach day. That is fun that you got to do that. I hope all is going well. My mom told me that you are planning a shower for Katie and you want my address. Give me a call 801-703-3822. I hope I can make it. June is a crazy month for us. Take care

The Wanner Family said...

Those pictures are so cute of Kodie and Kaden. Looks like a lot of fun. Where is Daybreak? Hey sorry I never called you back when you guys were down over Memorial Day. I didn't get the message until like a week later. I'm really bad at checking them. So next time we'll get together. Us girls need to get together this summer and have lunch or take the kids to the zoo or something. Let's brainstorm.

Marci said...

Your kids are sooo cute!!! Kodie is beautiful and getting so big!! Daybreak has everything it is great!!!

Nichole said...

Looks like you had a great time at the beach. your kids are getting so BIG! You look so good:) I hope all is going well for you! Take care!