Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Much needed blog update.....

Wow these past two months have flown by so quickly. We have been busy. Well to begin with I lost my camera in September. I looked for it everywhere. One day I asked Kaden where it was, he told me that it was outside under the deck. I thought to myself (why on earth would it be outside under the deck) plus Kaden is notorious for his stories, so I continued to tear my house apart. Well about two weeks after that, while Jared and I were painting our deck, I found my camera underneath it. I was so sad. It had been through a couple of really wet storms. Needless to say... It no longer works. So for my early birthday present Jared bought me a new camera. He knew I would want to take pictures of Kaden and Kodie's birthdays. All three of our birthdays are within a week of each other. Kaden is the 6th of Oct. Kodie is on the 9th and mine is the 13th. Since Kaden and Kodie have such close birthdays we decided to have a combined birthday party for the two of them. We had a halloween costume party. It was so fun. Everyone dressed up so cute and the kids recieved so many presents. It was like christmas. Well Kaden is now 4, and Kodie turned the big #1. This last year has gone by so fast. My baby is growing up too quickly.
We dressed up as Bees: Jared is the Worker bee, I am the Queen Bee of course, Kaden is Bumblebee the transformer, and Kodie is our sweet Honeybee. My cute parents. My dad won the costume competition. Yeah Dad!!!! Me and My BEE. We decorated pumpkins. (which I grew in my garden) The kids loved it. Kodie loved opening up presents. She wanted to play with them before opening the next one. Kaden got to blow out the Candles. I can't believe he is 4. wow.


kodie sure did love her cake. It's always so funny to watch them dig in. She wasn't sure what to do at first, til she tasted the delicious cake, then it was all over her. I love this age. It's so much fun. I still can't believe she is one though. I swear it was two weeks ago when she was born. Now she's walking and into everything. We can't keep up with her. She's so much fun and we love her to pieces. Happy Birthday Kaden and Kodie. We all love you both so much.

2 comments:

Evie B. said...

So Fun! Happy birthday, Larsens!

MEREDITH said...

What a cute birthday party and how fun!!! Your kids are as cute as ever!