Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just Getting Started.....

Well Stacy got me started blogging.... So now where to begin. I guess I'll start by telling more about our family. Jared is a wonderful husband, not to mention my best friend. He keeps busy working at a steel fabricating company. He just finished playing in a softball league with a bunch of his buddies, which was a lot of fun. He also enjoys the outdoors, especially anything that has to do with hunting and fishing. I work part time for an oral surgeon as an assistant and mom-wife full time. I love my jobs. I also started selling Scentsy candles last month. It's something new to try. So we'll see how that works out. Kaden gets to play with his friends at daycare and his nan while I go to work. He loves getting together with his little friends. Kaden will be three in October and we are still trying to get him to sleep through the night, not to mention potty training. He is always on another adventure. Mostly saving the world...He thinks he is Buzz Lightyear! The rest of us get to be Zurg man. He also loves wrestling with dad, playing with his cars, and going swimming. He is always making us laugh. We are also getting excited for our Little Sister to join us sometime in October. Her due date is on the 21st! The middle of Jared's deer hunt of course. I can't wait for a little girl. I think Jared is tired of me painting Kade's toe nails.

5 comments:

The Wanner Family said...

Yay Sandy I am so excited you have a blog. They are so much fun and make keeping in touch so much easier. When are you guys coming down again? Will you be here for the bow hunt? Let us know and maybe we can camp together. My blog is www.tenleyrae.blogspot.com

Kesha

MEREDITH said...

Sandy, hi there you family is so cute!!! I found your blog through Kesha's hope you don't mind, I swear blogs are a great way to keep in touch... My blog is therosenvallclan.blogspot.com stop by anytime... I am going to add you to my links hope you don't mind
Talk with ya soon
MEREDITh

Brady and Kayla said...

Hey cute sandy!! How are you? Your little family is absolutely darling! You are adorable! So a new little one in October....that is awesome! I just wanted to say hello! I found you on Merideth's blog! Ours is bradyandkayla.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! Keep in touch!
kayla

Marci said...

Hey Sandy! How are you? Your Kaden is sooo dang cute! Congrats on the new baby girl!! Girls are so much fun! We need to get together, I don't think we are very far from each other! We are in West Jordan. Our blog is bostonsfamily.blogspot.com. I still work for a pediatric dentist, too. You family is so cute! Let me know if I can add youto my blog list! Keep in touch! Marci

Nichole said...

Oh Sandy your family is beautiful. I am so happy for you. Congrats on your baby girl in October. Do you have a name for your little one?? Is Kaden excited?? He is so cute! Mike and I are living in Idaho now. We have two sweet kids, My son Jaxton is now 4 and he is wonderful. My Daughter Kadence is 11 months old, her birthday is Oct. 2ND, She is adorable. Mike is working hard as a civil engineer and playing baseball. I am loving being a mom and wife. I miss you! Take care
Nichole (Fitz) Blackham