Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kodie is 1 Month Old




Wow I can't believe Kodie is already 1 month old. She has changed so much. It's amazing how much they grow and change in such a short amount of time. I hardly remember what life was like before she came into our lives. I love having her.... She is so sweet (until 2 a.m.).

6 comments:

Evie B. said...

Yay - an update! :) Cute kiddies - I haven't seen them in so long. Let's play soon! Tatum wants to see "her man". *haha*

jami said...

she is so cute. Her skin looks really dark.

Shanna said...

cute nice to see a update!!

MEREDITH said...

She is such a doll... I can't believe she is a month already... Time sure flies... Well Congrats again she is super cute...

Cameron and BreAnn said...

What a doll! Time sure goes by fast! I feel the same way about not spending enough time with Brayden...seems all my time is with Aydrie. I just try to do as much as I can with him while Aydrie is sleeping. Sorry, not very inspiring advice.
Your kids are so cute!

The Adams Family said...

Oh my heavens. She is so cute. I am glad you commented. I have mised you guys so much. We tried to make it to Kaylon's wedding and got busy. We miss you all and hope to see you soon. have fun with those little ones. They are cute.