Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yeah. It's finally Christmas time. I love this time of year. Kaden is so excited. Everyday he asks if Santa is coming today. We put up our tree and lights last weekend. Jared put some presents for the kids under the tree and Kaden has to check them out everyday, wondering what's inside. It is so much fun! I can't wait to watch him open his presents on Christams day! In the meantime there is lots of fun Christmas Parties and festivities to do. It's so easy to forget the real meaning of Christmas with all the sparkling lights and glitter. I'm so blessed. I have a wonderful (healthy) family, Good Friends and neighbors, and a warm roof over my head. What more could I ask for. Thanks to all of you for being so great. Have a fun Holiday Season!!!!

2 comments:

jami said...

We need to get together before Christmas. I want to hold that cute baby!

Marshall, Lauren and Walker said...

Yay! Merry Christmas to you guys! Lets have a christmas bash!