Sandy congratulations!!! Your little girl is so cute and so tiny, how fun... Your little boy is also so cute, and it is true with the whole potty training thing I think it honestly has to be their idea!!! Well take care, MEREDITH
Sandy she is beautiful!! Congrats! I am glad everything went well for you. Kaden is so cute and getting so big, that is too cute how protective he is!!
Hey Sandy! I don't know if you remember me. I found your blog on Marshall's! What a beautiful family you have! I can't believe how tiny your baby is. We just had our second child also..a girl, but much bigger than yours. I'm still working on the potty training thing with our boy. Any advice? I hope you guys are doing great. I'm going to add you to my list of friends, if that's okay?
Jared and I have been married for almost 6 amazing yrs now. We have 2 of the world's cutest kids. Kaden is now 4 and loves being with his dad. Kodie is 17 months, and the happiest girl I've ever met. It's amazing how quickly they grow. I've enjoyed every stage of it. I love being with my family and friends. Life is too short to miss out on little moments like this. Don't put off til tomorrow what could be done today. Before you know it, tomorrow has come and gone away. We're trying to live life to the fullest, so I apologize if I don't blog often, I'm busy living life: working as an oral surgeon asst, and enjoying being Mom and wifey.
7 comments:
She is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you!
Your friend Nichole
Well done she is SO cute I love her! again congradts!
Sandy congratulations!!! Your little girl is so cute and so tiny, how fun... Your little boy is also so cute, and it is true with the whole potty training thing I think it honestly has to be their idea!!! Well take care, MEREDITH
She is beautiful! Glad she is here and safe. HOpe everything is going good!
Sandy she is beautiful!! Congrats! I am glad everything went well for you. Kaden is so cute and getting so big, that is too cute how protective he is!!
Hey Sandy! I don't know if you remember me. I found your blog on Marshall's! What a beautiful family you have! I can't believe how tiny your baby is. We just had our second child also..a girl, but much bigger than yours. I'm still working on the potty training thing with our boy. Any advice? I hope you guys are doing great. I'm going to add you to my list of friends, if that's okay?
cute baby...I need to get over there and see her...congrats.,..and I love Kaden as buzz lightyear..he's my favorite.
Post a Comment